Mark your calendars and grab your shoes! It’s less than a month away!!
- Sunday, September 21st at 2 pm
- Starting and Ending at Hope UMC
- 306 2nd Ave. NW, Pocahontas, IA
There will be a choice of three (3) routes you can choose to walk: 1k, 3k or 5k! Pick whichever route is best for you!
- 25% of all money raised will be used in Pocahontas County.
- 75% of all money raised will help provide food, water and sustainable agriculture in the US and world.
So, we need you!! Contact the church for a Donation Envelope today @ 712-335-3663 because every little bit helps!
You can even simply register &/or donate ONLINE to our cause (of ending hunger one step at a time!) by clicking here: POCAHONTAS COUNTY CROP WALK
So, grab a friend, grab your walking shoes, and grab some donations to help others…. it’s a perfect way to be the feet of Jesus, literally!! 🙂