Pocahontas County Crop Walk – – the count down is on!!
So, it’s not too late to come join the crowd of people walking to help others…. and get great exercise, fellowship, and fun! The details are:
Pocahontas County – CROP Hunger Walk
- Next Sunday, September 21st at 2:00 pm
- Starts and Ends at Hope UMC
- 306 2nd Ave. NW, Pocahontas, IA
There will be a choice of three (3) routes you can choose to walk: 1k, 3k or 5k! Pick whichever route is best for you!
- 25% of all money raised will be used in Pocahontas County.
- 75% of all money raised will help provide food, water and sustainable agriculture in the US and world.
So, we need you and your feet!! Talk about a win-win: each step we take will help our fitness/health, and will help feed a family in need. Pretty simple math, don’t you think? And if you aren’t available to walk, or simply aren’t up to it, you can still help!
You can simply donate ONLINE to our cause (of ending hunger one step at a time!) by clicking here: POCAHONTAS COUNTY CROP WALK
Contact the church @ 712-335-3663 if you have any questions.
So, grab a friend, grab your walking shoes, and grab/make some donations to help others…. it’s a perfect way to be the feet of Jesus, literally!! 🙂