Hope United Methodist Church
The church secretary is Margaret Nomann, and the office hours are Tuesday – Friday, 1:00 – 5:00.
- The church email is email@example.com
- The church office phone number is 712-335-3663.
**NOTE: Hope UMC is CURRENTLY worshipping VIRTUALLY due to the increase of COVID-19 in our county. If you would like a link to each Sunday’s worship service @ 10:30 am, please email Pastor Kris @ firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be sent to you on Saturday evening prior to worship.
Hope United Methodist Church has two centers, offering two different worship times on Sunday when we resume worshipping together in person:
- 8:30 a.m. worship at Havelock Center (752 Dean Street)
- 10:30 a.m. worship at Pocahontas Center (306 2nd Ave NW)
Sunday School in Pocahontas & Havelock at 9:30 a.m. (September – May)
- For children pre-school through high school.
- Adult classes
Bell choirs – contact Linda Ferguson
Click on our Hope UMC Brochure for more detailed information on specific groups!
New members to all groups are always welcome!!
Contact the church office for more information: (712) 335-3663