Adult Activities/Sunday School @ Hope UMC
Adult Sunday School Classes – Pocahontas Center @ 9:00 a.m. (September – May)
- There are usually several adult classes to choose from, so please call the church office for more specific details. Please feel free to drop in and check one out!
Adult Bible Study groups
- Short term Bible Studies, Small Groups, and Book Studies happen throughout the year at all of the centers. Call the church office to find out what is currently happening!
United Methodist Women (UMW) Pocahontas, Havelock, & Plover
Meetings six times per year. Times and dates vary. Contact the church office or consult the calendar on our newsletter page.
- Truth Circle – 1st Thursdays, 7 p.m. at members’ homes (No meetings July and August.)
- Charity Circle – 1st Thursdays at 9 a.m. for coffee, then to the Friendship Room. (No meetings July and August.)
- Peace Circle – 2nd Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. in Plover, in January, March, May, September, and November.
- Martha/Ruth Circle: 2nd Wednesdays @ 2:00 in April, May, June, September & October.
- **ONLINE Circle: Joy (Jesus-Others-You) Circle: Simply let the church office know what email to use.
Choir Practice in Pocahontas – (September—May)
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome to come and sing!!
Bell choirs – contact Linda Ferguson for more information.
New members to all groups are always welcome!
Contact the church office for more information: (712) 335-3663